[LMB] OT Gwynne

Ruchira Mathur wetair at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:59:31 BST 2021

I thought I did see Dune though. Along with a handful of old sci-fi books
that I've actually read like a brave new world,  nineteen eighty-four, and
a wrinkle in time.

As for A Civil Campaign, it says that's good mashup of regency romance,
cozy mystery and space opera. I dunno if I associate cozy mystery with A
Civil Campaign but the other two are fair enough I suppose.