[LMB] Birthday Tixie announces a silver-trimmed invitation for Richard Molpus

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Tue Oct 19 10:07:29 BST 2021

 To Gregor, first of his name, a Reply:
Emperor Gregor and Empress Laisa Vorbarra, IT is our sublime pleasure to accept your magnificent invitation; and shall present my self as soon as transportation to Barrayar may be arranged.  We eagerly await to pleasure of your company and the pleasures of your table.
(signed)
Richard, Fifth of his name,House MolpusTerra, Sol-3