[LMB] AKICOT:L Comercials

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:15:43 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Ongoing Clinical Trials Will Decide Whether (or Not) Ivermectin Is Safe, Effective for COVID-19

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/09/scicheck-ongoing-clinical-trials-will-decide-whether-or-not-ivermectin-is-safe-effective-for-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR0cpFQUwXLU2kZsB9zVQ6KqVtYCvKNGPPmMm53rzTgkM9xaBA8_42-AThE

It may or may not work. Time will tell. Apparently some people here are already in possession of these results?
I suggest we wait and see - it may be another dead end like so many others, or it may not.

On Monday, October 18th, 2021 at 5:31 AM, Damien Sullivan <phoenix at mindstalk.net> wrote:

> You're allergic to every covid vaccine in your country? The mRNA
>
> vaccines don't have the same allergens as the viral vector vaccines. I
>
> don't think either one overlaps with flu vaccines. The CDC recommends
>
> that people with an allergic reaction to a mRNA vaccine get J&J for
>
> their second dose.

Well, they do not here!
I am still waiting to hear if I am allowed  to try for the second dose of Pfizer.
Apparently it is that, or nothing.

> > I guess my main point from the start of this debate really was that
> >
> > you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar as the English say,
> >
> > and good sober debates is a much better solution than jeers if you
> >
> > actually want to solve problems :-)

> But what do you do when people are lying and arguing in bad faith?

If that was aimed at me, I would REALLY like to now what gave that impression!