[LMB] NYTimes.com: In a First, Surgeons Attached a Pig Kidney to a Human — and It Worked

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Oct 21 00:34:47 BST 2021

> On Oct 20, 2021, at 6:49 PM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The real question, of course, is how they taste.
>
> Also, why there's no OT tag.  Although I guess we can tie this into
> vat-meat and make it Bujold-relevant.  Thusly!
> iviMatt "is that even a word?" G.

The whole Uterine Repliator Universe stories are about the implications of  biotechnology.

For example, Aral is saved by a biotech grown heart and Professora Vorthys is waiting for
a surgeon to install one in _Komarr_ when she and Ekaterin foil the Komarran “patriots”.

—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love. this is an ancient rule.“ about 2770 BP (BP means either Before Present or Before Physics that is before nuclear testing made it necessary to adjust carbon 14 dating.