[LMB] Knot of Shadows (aka Penric 11) launches today!

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 21:30:01 BST 2021

The money trebuchet is being loaded as we speak.

Y'know, it's been half-seriously suggested that the protagonists in
murder-mystery series ought to be under more suspicion, since they're
around far more unnatural deaths than statistics suggest are quite likely.
This seems like an especial problem for sorcerers, since they're already
frequently accused of being unlucky.  I hope Pen and Des come to no
problems.

Matt G.