[LMB] Knot of Shadows (aka Penric 11) launches today!

brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Oct 23 18:30:13 BST 2021

> On Oct 23, 2021, at 11:17 AM, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:
>
>> And the beauty of ebooks is that once I pay for it, I don't have to wait for it to ship, I can just start reading it.
> Well sometimes. I bought it yesterday, but when I went to read it today after completing the book that I was reading, it wasn't there and I had to go get it.

It wasn’t on your e-reader device?

I bought an old Kindle Paperwhite (2013) 6” reader (S&D) for real cheap a few years ago, allowing me to download books from Amazon to be copied to that reader.   The procedure for doing that recently got a bit more complicated.   But when I buy from Amazon (which is where I bought “Knot of Shadows”), I download it, load it on Calibre, then copy to all of my e-readers before I do anything else.   Lots of copies make me feel better.