[LMB] Knot of Shadows (aka Penric 11) launches today! SP:

Gordon Jackson listmail at gordonj.net
Sun Oct 24 12:31:17 BST 2021

It pians me to point out that the below seems to violate the List spoiler
rules (I have added spoiler markers). There will be plenty of folks on here
that haven't read KoS yet and don't appreciate spoilers. Lois has provided a
spoiler friendly space here:
https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/21847628-knot-of-shadows-spoiler
-discussion-space#comment_form