[LMB] American Politics STOP Re: OT: Ivermectin (was: Comercials

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:30:04 BST 2021

From: WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>

> On Oct 24, 2021, at 7:29 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
Of topic and American politics.

Gwynne: Yes, it's off topic - I thought I'd posted the OT tag. It's part of the
discussion about people choosing to take horse-dewormer rather than
vaccine, and why.
This isn't just an American situation. If you follow social (and, yes, political)
developments in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and most of Europe you'll
 see that the events and trends I'm discussing are a common phenomenon
 across a great deal of the world right now. I assumed that the US politics ban
referred to specifically US politics, not political events that are happening
around the world. And I was talking about the psychological aspects of a
particular mindset, which I didn't connect to any particular political party in
any country.
There's a world beyond the US borders. It's not always just about the US.