[LMB] OT American Politics STOP Re: OT: Ivermectin (was: Comercials

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 23:07:46 BST 2021

There is no such thing as a perfect government. People make mistakes it's
only natural. The annoying aspect is when a government or political
movement doesn't learn from its past mistakes. I could mention a few but I
think that would skirt into the off topic field of politics. Still we
haven't screwed up to the point where we turn into  another Lebanon or
Haiti. Knock on wood that we don't.