[LMB] Knot of Shadows (aka Penric 11) launches today!

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Oct 27 01:11:06 BST 2021

> On Oct 26, 2021, at 4:16 PM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Any story we read may be our last, regardless of how many further works
> authors create.  A brick could fall on your head at any moment!
>
> Matt “especially as I practice my juggling" G.

Well that to, I am fully aware that parents are the ultimate cause of their
children’s death, ons birth, one death.  Cordelia somewhere, ah _Cordelia’s Honor_
Chapter 17

“It's . . . a transcendental act. Making life. I thought about that, when I was carrying Miles.
'By this act, I bring one death into the world.' One birth, one death, and all the pain and acts of will
 between. I didn’t understand certain Oriental mystic symbols like the Death-mother, Kali,
 till I realized it wasn't mystic at all, just plain fact.”

Excerpt From: Lois McMaster Bujold. “Cordelia's Honor.” iBooks.

—
In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate.
Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over."
--tweet by British columnist, Dan Hodges, June 15, 2015”