[LMB] The Birthday Tixies pops in, delivering some email to Aruvqan

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:21:37 BST 2021

From: ivanyouidiot at vorkosiganhouse.br

To: Aruqvan

Subject: Your 60th birthday, YAY

Felicitations and celebrations!  Speaking of which, I'm planning a short
expedition into some of the old caves of Barrayar - want to join me? Tej
says she'd rather be torn apart by sharks, whatever they are, so I could
use the intelligent company. She'll join us for the birthday dinner, then
we can explore all we want - you, me and a few friends who are into that
sort of thing, do bring along your friends and family if you wish. We'll
have to take horses to get there - rough and wild country, but incredibly
beautiful.

Happy birthday!

Ivan

~ ~ ~