[LMB] OT: Wreck update

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Oct 27 22:11:26 BST 2021

I finally got the car back after 4 weeks. There’s a little more vibration since they had to replace the mounting bushings.
I had to pay $500 deductible to get the car. Since the insurance company for the other driver is saying that their policy was not in force at the time of the accident, it will be treated as an uninsured motorist and I’ll be out $250.
So the accident that happened when I was stopped at a light will cost me $250 and a month without a car. It could be worse, if I hadn’t had the uninsured motorist coverage, it would have been thousands.

William A Wenrich

  *    A sinner, utterly dependent on God’s grace.