[LMB] Kidney stones and giving birth and combat drops wasRe: OT: husband’s “fun” in the ER

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Oct 28 11:32:50 BST 2021

> On Oct 27, 2021, at 11:39 PM, A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk <mailto:lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>> wrote:
>
> It’s a kidney stone! His second, and there’s a enlarged junction in the urinary tract from it. This one’s only about 3mm, as opposed to the 5mm in the summer of 1995. Yes, much ouch.

I so ancient that I remember milk being delivered to our home, by a personage
known as a milk man and placed into insulated boxes on the front steps.

Kidney stones perhaps the most pain a man can endure, comperible to giving birth.

So a device is invented that can transfer part of a woman’s pain in childbirth to the father.

They try it and one man takes all the pain and he doesn’t feel anything.

Later they find that the milk man died.

Why women have one child is surprising enough, but more than one is more to me.

Miles discussing the aniety of new merchinaries on their first combat drop and saying
it’s worse on the second, should they live that long. So I can remove the OT:
> If Des were there, she’d blast it to painless smithereens.

—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love. this is an ancient rule.“ about 2770 BP (BP means either Before Present or Before Physics that is before nuclear testing made it necessary to adjust carbon 14 dating.