[LMB] Kidney stones and giving birth and combat drops wasRe: OT: husband’s “fun” in the ER

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Oct 28 19:01:03 BST 2021

On Oct 28, 2021, at 3:33 AM, WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 27, 2021, at 11:39 PM, A. Marina Fournier wrote:
>>
>> It’s a kidney stone! His second, and there’s a enlarged junction in the urinary tract from it. This one’s only about 3mm, as opposed to the 5mm in the summer of 1995. Yes, much ouch.
>
> I’m so ancient that I remember milk being delivered to our home, by a personage
> known as a milk man and placed into insulated boxes on the front steps.

Insulated? Only milk crates in CA.

> Kidney stones perhaps the most pain a man can endure, comperible to giving birth.

One mother said the stone was worse.

I remember milkman—and the postman always rings twice.

> So a device is invented that can transfer part of a woman’s pain in childbirth to the father.
>
> They try it and one man takes all the pain and he doesn’t feel anything.
>
> Later they find that the milk man died.
>
> Why women have one child is surprising enough, but more than one is more to me.

Allegedly a second *delivery* is easier, can’t speak to the pregnancy or the child.

With a delivery at just past my 40th birthday, GDM, and a depression after (pre-bipolar dx), I was one and done.

> Miles discussing the aniety of new merchinaries on their first combat drop and saying
> it’s worse on the second, should they live that long. So I can remove the OT:
>> If Des were there, she’d blast it to painless smithereens.

I would hope if it doesn’t pass today, that instead of surgery, they blast it to bits with sonar, since Des is unavailable.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala