[LMB] Kidney stones and giving birth and combat drops wasRe: OT: husband’s “fun” in the ER

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 20:15:30 BST 2021

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:32:50 -0400, WalterStuartBushell
<proto at panix.com> wrote:

>Why women have one child is surprising enough, but more than one is more to me.

Because, while we can remember that something hurt in the past, we can't
actually remember the pain itself.  Which is probably a survival
characteristic.
--
How fast can you hack into the system!?" "20-25 minutes."
"You've got 10 minutes!" "Okay, well then I can't." - real life