[LMB] Kidney stones and giving birth and combat drops wasRe: OT: husband’s “fun” in the ER

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 20:16:43 BST 2021

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 14:49:32 -0400, Kathy Collett
<kcollett at hamilton.edu> wrote:

>On Oct 28, 2021, at 8:42 AM, brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
>>
>> My daughter still gets milk delivered into such a box.
>
>I do too, in pretty rural upstate NY — or really, rural-adjacent college town.  Insulated milkbox outside the door.  Alas, the milk comes in plastic gallons, not the glass quarts we got 20 years ago.

Still reasonably available in the UK, depending on where you live.  And
still in glass bottles (which are returned, and used on average about 50
times IIRC).
--
How fast can you hack into the system!?" "20-25 minutes."
"You've got 10 minutes!" "Okay, well then I can't." - real life