[LMB] OT: Dune

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 20:18:44 BST 2021

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 05:08:17 +0100, Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

>It definitely is visually compelling. I understand people who say you
>should watch it in a cinema. I didn't, but I watched it on a 65" TV, and
>it was quite something.

Going to see it on Saturday, with my business partner (neither wife is
interested) - on a 72' screen.  Feet, not inches.  I do love IMAX for
these big spectacular films.
--
How fast can you hack into the system!?" "20-25 minutes."
"You've got 10 minutes!" "Okay, well then I can't." - real life