[LMB] Kidney stones and giving birth and combat drops wasRe: OT: husband’s “fun” in the ER

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 01:01:29 BST 2021

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 13:25:57 -0600, brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

>> On Oct 28, 2021, at 12:01 PM, A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Kidney stones perhaps the most pain a man can endure, comperible to giving birth.
>>
>> One mother said the stone was worse.
>
>I’ve heard that too, but there is a wide variety on how painful for each one.   I know of one woman who said that, for her, childbirth was very easy.

A former work colleague of mine had a wife who was very tiny, but she
popped them out like shelling peas.

Child 1: 90 minutes labour.
Child 2: 60 minutes.
Child 3: 45 minutes.

He said: "If we were planning another, I'd set fielders."
--
If you had a UNIX dildo, it would lie lifeless in your hands during any
romantic interludes, and then, late at night, when you were blearily