[LMB] Kidney stones and giving birth and combat drops wasRe: OT: husband*s *fun* in the ER

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 01:06:39 BST 2021

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 12:37:50 -0700, "A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold"
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

>They have a lovely deli, with single use plates & utensils for those not planning a picnic but finding themselves hungry. Their seduction-quality ‘madiera’ is the best domestic one I’ve had. Its blend of ancient port, rich Zinfandel and fine brandy gives it a sweet hazelnut, burnt-caramel flavor is a Solera processed wine. I am
all about Zinfandel!

A guy I know (not well, mainly via a mutual friend) is a real wine buff
(he has around £50-70,000 worth of wine at his house at any one time,
all temperature- and humidity-controlled).

I was at a dinner once at his place when he served an 1870 Madeira.
Absolute nectar.

I understand that nobody yet knows how long Madeira lasts, because the
oldest bottles around are still drinkable.
--
If you had a UNIX dildo, it would lie lifeless in your hands during any
romantic interludes, and then, late at night, when you were blearily