[LMB] OT: Shooting

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 06:59:45 BST 2021

The Amorer and Assistant Director were both negligent. First of all nobody
but the amorer and the actors are allowed to touch the gun. Infact the
weapons have to be kept in a locked box until they're needed. 2nd when a
gun is not going to be fired,  a dummy gun is used for the action. And 3rd
always assume the gun is loaded. This was very bad weapons management.