[LMB] OT: Shooting

markus baur baur at chello.at
Fri Oct 29 07:35:23 BST 2021

one of the legal curlicues in this case will have to deal with Baldwins
double role

on the one hand  Baldwin was the actor who got handed a hot gun (yes, he
should have check, but his legal culpability still should most likely be
pretty limited)

on the other hand he was a/the producer and thus ultimately responsible
to the work climate on the set - a work climate that very likely did a
large part in promoting this series  of mistakes

on the gripping - he is the one person with the visibly deepest pockets
around, so guess who the sharks in suits will go after ..

servus

markus