[LMB] OT: vaccine reactions & astronomy news

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Oct 29 07:45:18 BST 2021

Kurt has horribly painful reactions to vaccines, not that it keeps him from getting them as needed. He thinks everyone gets reactions, but aside from needing to knead the site where I got an intramuscular injection, to break up the bolus, I don’t. Okay, the second Covid vaccine gave me a solid night’s good sleep, something that comes rarely for me. I think Arthur also slept better after his.

What about you all? Reactions (if so, what?), or not?

Did you read about the extra-galactic planet/solar system? Is that neat, or what?

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala