[LMB] OT: Shooting

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:24:56 BST 2021

I assume insurance was taken out before hand, but I think the people
responsible for handling and securing the weapons will be held responsible.
They'll probably lose their accreditation to work on a set. At least
dealing with weapons.  I can't believe how f**ken stupid they were!

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, 1:35 AM markus baur via Lois-Bujold <