[LMB] OT: vaccine reactions & astronomy news

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:34:57 BST 2021

I had very little reaction to my first shot in March. But my second shot,
in April,  I had a temperature, severe joint pain and sweats I broke 100
degrees on my thermometers. Despite that I did see the James Cameron
exhibit at the Durham Museum in downtown Omaha.

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, 1:45 AM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <