[LMB] OT: Shooting

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Fri Oct 29 12:53:51 BST 2021

> On Oct 28, 2021, at 6:34 PM, Louann Miller <domelouann at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Most of his episodes are politically
> related, but this one was a straight discussion of how the law works.
> I've toyed with the idea of a novel about a man being shot and killed by a
> rifle, out in the woods, while wearing a Bigfoot costume and making hoax
> tracks. As I imagine it, a lot of the plot would hinge on whether the
> hunter with the rifle thought he was shooting a man or an animal.
>
> Louann

Big Feet were and are out of season, like cows.

In Texas the shooter might have a "He needed killing defense.”

That reminds me about the Tom Lehrer song about hunters.

“Two game wardens, seven hunters and a cow.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A92_XFvez9U

—
“Of all the means to insure happiness throughout the whole life, by far the most important is the acquisition of friends.”
~Epicurus