[LMB] OT: Wreck update

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:30:37 BST 2021

Any of you who watches Judge Judy on TV will know that she has cases all
the time including people who had an accident and were driving without
insurance. I don't know how that happens. I'd assume that if their
insurance lapsed, that the insuror would notify the state of the fact, but
apparently it is easy to get into a condition of not having insurance.

Needless to say, she verbally blasts such idiots and makes 'em pay.