[LMB] OT: vaccine reactions & astronomy news

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:44:19 BST 2021

From: "A. Marina Fournier" <saffronrose at me.com>

Kurt has horribly painful reactions to vaccines, not that it keeps him from getting them as needed. He thinks everyone gets reactions, but aside from needing to knead the site where I got an intramuscular injection, to break up the bolus, I don?t. Okay, the second Covid vaccine gave me a solid night?s good sleep, something that comes rarely for me. I think Arthur also slept better after his.
What about you all? Reactions (if so, what?), or not?

Gwynne: Hardly any reaction to the COVID vaccine, just slight
tenderness on the arm for the next day. I had the shingles
vaccine today, so I'll see how I go with that one.