[LMB] OT: Wreck update

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Fri Oct 29 16:43:36 BST 2021

> On Oct 29, 2021, at 9:19 AM, brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
>
> A half-century ago, in Connecticut, the law was that we needed auto insurance or sufficient money to pay  for whatever.    I’m not remembering what *kind* of auto insurance, whether it covered uninsured motorists or not.
> --

Liability. If you borrow money to pay for the car, the insurance company will insist you cover collision for your car.

No medical for yourself and passengers is another matter and may vary by location in which the car is registered..
—
Of course our planet has its mood swings – it is, after all, bipolar.