[LMB] Kidney stones and giving birth and combat drops wasRe: OT: husband?s ?fun? in the ER

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:50:34 BST 2021

When I was in school, every day school lunch included a half-pint of milk
in a small box container.

I went off drinking the stuff straight after a time when my mom made me
drink a big glass of it that had started to go off.  To be fair to her, she
had a very poor sense of smell and couldn't smell it, but I could.  She
thought it was a test of wills, and she hated losing those.