[LMB] OT: vaccine reactions & astronomy news

Peter Hews Peterhews at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:16:33 BST 2021

I was knocked on my back for a day - the kind of drained weakness I associate with flu - by both my Pfizer vaccine shots, but nothing else worth mentioning.

I'll never forget the time the flu vaccine gave me typical flu muscle aches, but only in the arm they injected.  I posted it online as "My left arm has flu."

Peter Hews