[LMB] OT: Calibre 5.x and deDRM

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Sat Oct 30 00:01:17 BST 2021

I have a ninth generation Kindle Oasis that I bought four years ago or
so. I bought it when it first appeared with 32 GB of storage for the
size. I have been quite happy with it, though it is kind of awkward to
read from. The lighting is excellent as is the contrast. Biggest
problems are the cost and that it will not allow you to read and listen
to Audible at the same time on the device. I use an Oberon cover and
they have had some problems with the Oasis, but I think that they have
cleared that up. All in all, I am quite happy with it.

Harvey