[LMB] OT: vaccine reactions

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 04:14:56 BST 2021

When I had the first Pfizer shot, I had almost no discomfort; I didn't even
think of it as pain, and very little soreness the next day.  The second
shot was even less uncomfortable: I can't really think of it even as
soreness at all, just a wee bit of swelling for a little while.

The booster shot did hurt, but the person doing it was young and struck me
as inexperienced at giving shots. And it bled a bit, which the previous
ones hadn't, with a blob of blood on the bandage (which, again, hadn't
happened with the first two). But that was fairly minor and the little bit
of soreness faded after a couple of days.

I got my annual flu shot a week later and had almost no pain and no
bleeding at all, which adds to my feeling that the inexperience off the
person administering the third shot may have been the factor there.