[LMB] OT: Shooting

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 10:23:59 BST 2021

I don't think there a firm universal rule on the treatment of guns on a
set. I think it's up to each production company decision on how seriously
safely rules about guns and rifles are followed.  At least that's my
impression of how the Rust production company followed the gun safety rule.
   I think there will be a tightening up of gun safety rules in the various
production trade and guild unions. Along with with a ton of lawsuits.