[LMB] OT: Shooting

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sat Oct 30 11:56:18 BST 2021

> On Oct 30, 2021, at 12:54 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Gwynne: I've seen a few contradictory explanations of the rules about weapons
> on set. I have a feeling that there's some confusion over what the rules really
> say; or perhaps they change from state to state. Looks like they need a real
> shake-up in the industry.

Considering the number of weapon discharges in the movie industry, there are remarkably
few of these incidents. People still fly and even drive despite the number of fatalities involved.

In NYC we have powered vehicles driven on the sidewalks with the motorists following pedestrian
rules. The number of maimings in deaths seems small, but significant particularly if you are one
involved.