[LMB] OT: vaccine reactions

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:55:41 BST 2021

From: adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com

Today I got the pneumoccal vaccine and the flu shot, each in a different arm.? The pneumococcal arm is severely sore, including across the shoulder and into the lower neck.? The other arm has no problem.
Twelve hours later, I'm currently cruising at 100.3.? Hello, ibuprofen.
Jerrie

Gwynne: Yesterday I had the shingles vaccine. My arm is ok, but has a
very sore patch - it's worse than the COVID vaccine, but not a huge
problem unless I roll on it in my sleep.