[LMB] OT: Shooting

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Oct 30 14:41:43 BST 2021

I saw some new (to me) information about the shooting yesterday. I have been criticized for not going my sources. That is mostly because I don’t remember them. This one I do.
There has been a lot of criticism of the armorer in that she wasn’t the one who handed the gun to the actor. (Note: I am deliberately not using names.) That was done by the assistant director which is not standard protocol.
This has been intimated that she was not doing her job. She was supposed to be in complete control of the guns at all times.
I heard from Daisy Cousins  that, because the production wanted to limit personal contact due to COVID, she wasn’t there. She set out the guns earlier in the morning and didn’t have control of them the entire time. That was why it was the assistant director and not the armorer who gave the gun to the actor.
Now I expect some on list will say that since I heard it from Ms Cousins, who is not a member of the mainstream press, it must be wrong. Things are not true or false because of the person who says them. They are true or false by how they conform to objective reality.

William A Wenrich

  *    A sinner, utterly dependent on God’s grace.