[LMB] OT: What is your 10?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:16:10 BST 2021

One of the things that may have contributed to my best buddy's early death
was that he had a ridiculously high tolerance to pain.  He ignored pain in
his abdomen (this was several years before his death) for quite a while,
until his wife and mother got him to the hospital for a look-see, and,
surprise surprise, his appendix had ruptured!  They had to keep him there
for a couple of weeks to get the glunk out of his middle, and he was down
sick for a long time after that.