[LMB] LMB] Spirit Ring Ch 4 and ranking "Dads" in Bujold canon

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:34:35 BST 2021

I will admit that I kind of smiled at Ekaterin's first reaction: "The
greedy pig!"

Me, if I were doing any such insane project (It's for SCIENCE!  They
LAUGHED at me at the university!  They SNEERED at my great theories!  They
called me MAD!  MAD, do you hear me?  Well, now I've got the power, and
I'll SHOW THEM ALL!  BWAHAHAHA!) I'd use sperm from a great variety of
donors.  Cuts down on the chances of inbreeding, don't'cha know.

 --Eric, who just finished a binge-reread of *Girl Genius*.