[LMB] LMB] Spirit Ring Ch 4 and ranking "Dads" in Bujold canon

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 18:49:12 BST 2021

When I read about Vormuir's baby factory, I smiled to myself at the way a
lot of women (my mother very much included) would have reacted to going
there when the little girls were at toddler stage.  "SQUEE!"

Mom taught and ran a nursery school for many years, and I could see Vormuir
offering her a huge salary to come and work for him.