[LMB] OT: Poem

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Oct 31 05:20:39 GMT 2021

On Oct 30, 2021, at 1:25 PM, Joel Polowin <jpolowin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It's worth noting that in his younger days, Spider Robinson was an
> *incredible* stoner.  A friend of mine once interviewed him at home
> for the university newspaper (IIRC) and got feeling high just from the
> second-hand smoke.

I would have had to leave before I cast up my accounts. Weed smoke nauseates me easily—same as eucalyptus, any melaleuca in any form, the messy yellow-inflorenced tree called acacia in CA, or strong menthol (Altoids, Hall’s Menthol-yptus).
Such fun I am not!

If I take an edible, I get what I’m told is a high, but I don’t like it. My fave high is a Regency-era waltz having had a small amount of champagne.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala