[LMB] OT: What is your 10?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 08:08:30 GMT 2021

Currently I'm suffering from a sinus infection. I'm feeling pain around the
left side of my face.  I'd classify as around 2 or 3. However,  if I where
13 or 14  years old I'd classify as considerably higher  like 7 or 8. The
point I'm making as that these classifications are subjective and  not
objective which means the Doctor ends up as the final arbiter of how much
pain you are feeling.