[LMB] OT: What is your 10?

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Sun Oct 31 09:30:38 GMT 2021

 A trick for shortening sinus infections is to coat your nose, upper lip, and eyesockets with antibiotic cream. The cream gets absorbed into the skin, and then is directly at the infection site.

This shortens my infections to one or two days tops; and in Texas when the cedar blooms EVERYONE has sinus problems.