[LMB] OT: What is your 10?

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 14:32:54 GMT 2021

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 5:30 AM Richard G. Molpus <rgmolpus at flash.net>
wrote:

>  A trick for shortening sinus infections is to coat your nose, upper lip,
> and eyesockets with antibiotic cream. The cream gets absorbed into the
> skin, and then is directly at the infection site.
>
> This shortens my infections to one or two days tops; and in Texas when the
> cedar blooms EVERYONE has sinus problems.

That's an amazing trick.
Most of my sinus problems, though, come from thunderstorms.  Or rather, the
increase in air pressure _before_ the storm.  My sinuses swell right up.
Owwww....

My sister had this for ages. First time it happened to me, I called ehr to
find out if she also has 'the storm headache' or if I'm suddenly really
sick.  Nope. Just under the weather.

Sylvia