[LMB] [LMB ]Start of morals? was Writers and moral problems

David Bowen dmb0317 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 02:18:17 BST 2021

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 5:54 PM brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

> > On Aug 31, 2021, at 6:24 PM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I suggest finding something else to hold your attention, or I will
> > =introduce= Bujoldian content into the thread and revitalize it
> > indefinitely.
>
> A couple of times I have compared American black slaves with Quaddies.
>  (Their children were automatically enslaved and couldn’t hide their status)

That's true. I remembered those comments after I made my earlier statement.
Unfortunately, they didn't attract any discussion and so didn't drag the
thread back on topic. The OT: marker is for those who filter their emails.
I'm not one of those, so I leave it to them to complain about the absence
of the marker. But as a long time (>20 year) member of the list, I expect
to see Bujold content on the Bujold list and that the OT threads live
within their allotted limits. Let's see what Bujold content you've got that
can generate some real on-topic discussion.

David Bowen