[LMB] not quite a haut bubble OT:

baur baur baur at chello.at
Wed Sep 1 09:37:38 BST 2021

> Damien Sullivan <phoenix at mindstalk.net> hat am 01.09.2021 07:03 geschrieben:
>

> On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 04:08:09PM -0600, brazee wrote:
>
> > We see how poor humans are at driving.   We have the stats.
>
> Humans are still a lot better than the "self-driving" car systems.

there are already indication that the CURRENT asssist system (which are not full level 4 or 5 autopilots) do reduce the numbers of accidents in partly-protected motorways whne compared to human driving

https://electrek.co/2021/04/17/tesla-autopilot-engaged-10x-lower-chance-accident-than-average-car-data/

admitedly the data is not perfect .. but as initial indication i find this ver interesting ..

servus

markus