[LMB] not quite a haut bubble OT:

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:28:25 BST 2021

I think after both the software and hardware glitches are solved then we
will have a reliable smart cruise control system for cars. It's just a
matter of market forces convincing manufacturers to build a better and
safer autonomous vehicle.
   Of course allowing your 8 year old to have the car to go to his/hers
friends birthday party will probably be a weird and uncomfortable
experience for a while.

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021, 3:38 AM baur baur via Lois-Bujold <