[LMB] OT: The End of Slavery

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:34:19 BST 2021

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 12:40 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
> He called you by my name. I don't know if it's a new low in his reading
> comprehension, or if he has taken to calling anybody who calls out his
> BS by my name.

It's his standard behaviour pattern: first a strawman, then an ad hominem.
The pattern can be spotted across the internet among disseminators of
fake news, and has spread as a technique for "winning" arguments
online.

> If the former, I am saddened but not surprised. If the latter, I'm honored.
As well you should be.

BJ