[LMB] OT: New Kindle Firmware AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Wed Sep 1 14:03:22 BST 2021

My Kindle Oasis (Ninth Generation) updated overnight to firmware version
5.13.7. It is a DISASTER!!!!!!! They have removed the GoTo button so
there is no longer any easy way to navigate between chapters of the
book!!!
Lots of other changes, that I have not figured out yet but this one was
an immediate pain. I have made my extreme displeasure evident to Amazon
and we'll see what happens.

Harvey