[LMB] OT: New Kindle Firmware AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Wed Sep 1 23:23:57 BST 2021

It is not as bad as I had thought. The icon to the right of the Aa icon
that looks like a stack of indents is now the GOTO button with similar
functionality to as before. But when I called Amazon in my utter
confusion the help lady had not a clue to this. After a long hold, she
sent me off to the magnifying glass icon and told me to look up a
chapter number. This sort of works, but would probably fail in most
cases. I repeat the curse.

Harvey