[LMB] OT: Cars, independence, and haut bubble

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Wed Sep 1 23:38:49 BST 2021

 I'd like self-driving cars that really worked. I'd love to set my car for a vacation destination (Maine, from Texas); climb in, and only have to pay attention to refueling stops.
Texas to Maine is 24 hours one way; so letting the car drive for 20 of those hours would be ideal. Taking over for fuel and food (or dodging around New York City) would be great.